Jet Fighter Florida: Location & Itinerary
L-39 flights are offered from Ft. Lauderdale’s Executive Airport,
South Florida’s premier general aviation facility. (Flights are also availableat other Florida locations.) It features
two runways and 24 hour FAA air traffic control. There are several
hotels nearby for those needing overnight accommodations in Ft.
The Flight Training Experience
- Arrive at Ft. Lauderdale’s Executive Airport.
- Meet your instructor.
- Get fitted for your helmet and safety gear.
- Introductory ground school.*
- Receive thorough safety briefings.
- Learn the basic flying characteristics of the L-39.
- Pre-flight inspection of aircraft.
- Time to fly! Receive hands-on instruction at the controls
of the L-39 jet trainer.
*Additional ground school available at additional cost. Contact
us for complete details.
If you choose to continue with your L-39 flight training, your instructor
will provide you with a customized training program.
The amount of classroom and flight time required to prepare for
your LOA checkout flight (it’s now called a Type Rating) varies
according to one’s prior flying experience.
If you’re interested in purchasing an L-39 or an ownership share
in one, let us know.
Jet Fighter FL FAQ
E-mail or call Incredible Adventures today for further details: 800 644-7382