Jet Pilot training including a flight in the
What's waiting for me?
You'll arrive at Frankfurt/Hahn at the agreed date
and time to meet your instructor and be fitted with a flight suit.
Your training lesson begins including the following aspects:
- Explanation of equipment (flight suit, helmet, mask &
- Basics of flight medicine & physiology of the human body
- Basics of a mission briefing (planning, weather, flight safety,
- Introduction to the maneuvers of the mission and their meaning
in aerial combat
- Explanation of low-level flying, rules and structure of air
space, rules of flight operations
- Safety guidelines for movements around the L-39 jet aircraft
- Explanation about the emergency equipment including a test
which is mandatory if you take the free flight that comes with
- Mandatory ejection seat instruction and training
L-39 jet flight training itinerary
Since flying a jet should never happen on an empty stomach,
lunch is on the schedule. Afterwards you'll be given your emergency
equipment, helmet and oxygen mask. Outside the hangar you'll see
"your" jet; soon you'll be able to put into action what you've
just learned during training instruction. After last checks on
the aircraft, you'll be cleared to enter the cockpit; seatbelts
will be fastened. As soon as clearance to start engines comes
you'll roll to the starting position on your designated runway.
Cleared for take-off, 105% thrust, temperature checked, oil pressure
checked, - and off you go! The thrust accelerates you and your
L-39; you'll fly with max speed into the training air space nearby.
Only your well-being defines the limits of the program: simple
figures such as rolls or steep turns, advanced aerobatics like
loops, stall turn, barrel roll. Afterwards you'll head back to
the airfield for a thrilling low-pass and landing. A final debrief
and then you'll receive a certificate which affirms your successful
participation in jet pilot training.
E-mail or call Incredible Adventures today for further details: 800