Adventure News - November 2010 - Thanksgiving Edition
|Incredible News is a free publication from Incredible Adventures.||Phone: 800-644-7382.|
Top 10 Things We're Thankful For
MiG Flights in Russia - MiGs are what started it all. Our original owner was in Moscow in 1993 and was offered a flight in a MiG-29. He accepted, experienced love at first flight, and returned to Sarasota to found MIGS etc. We became Incredible Adventures in 1996.
* Our Adventure Team - Our adventures are led by amazing people. We are thankful to know some of the world's best pilots, divers, explorers, skydivers and military trained specialists.
* Our Incredible Webmaster - We are lucky to have an incredible webmaster named Nancy. She puts her heart and soul into making sure adventure lovers like you can find our information.
* Our Tiny Florida Office - We don't like our icky purple carpet, but we love our tiny view of the Gulf of the Mexico and the nearly 365 days of sunshine outside.
* A Sense of Humor - You need a sense of humor to work in the adventure business!
* Great White Sharks - We're thankful there are still great white sharks in the world and that we're able to offer the rare opportunity to view one in the wild.
* New Adventures - We're happy for the chance to introduce you to new adventures. Want to drive a dirt bike or run a bulldozer?
* New Technology - Seventeen years ago, our telephone bill was over $3000 a month because of the cost to call Russia. Now, we call our office for free, via Skype. We love the new ways we can communicate with our clients. Skype us. IM us. Email Us. Call Us.
* The Invisible Man - We're thankful for a certain guy in Boston, who is always available to offer us business advice when we need it.* We're Thankful for People Like You! Thanks for reading our news, buying our adventures and believing that "Life Should be an Incredible Adventure or Nothing at All".
Dirt Bike Adventures in California
Get off the road and onto the dirt. A friend of ours gives rave reviews to Rich Oliver's Dirt Bike School near Fresno, California. Brand new riders can complete a one-day MSF Course (Motorcyle Safety Foundation) then join a two-day fun camp. Lead instructor Rich Oliver spent 27 years as a professional motorcycle racer and is a five time AMA 250 Grand Prix Champion. (AMA = American Motorcycle Association.)
A complete three day program, including bike and gear rental, is $875. Experienced riders can skip day one and pay $650. This adventure hasn't made it to our website yet, so if you'd like more information, you'll need to call or email us.
Rich has posted a ton of videos to YouTube, including this video that shows you his impressive facility and gear trailer.
Ride the Trails in Canada
IA newsletter reader Steve Weykamp operates a Dirt Bike and ATV School an hour east of Toronto, Canada. Thanks to a special permit, Steve can lead offroad adventures through Canada's 11,000 acre Ganaraska Forest. Prime tour season is May through October and gift certificates are available. A two-day program is less than $600. If you'd like more information, send us an email and we'll put you in touch with Steve.
You Can Like Us If You'd Like
We're on Facebook.
You don't have to like us, but it would be nice if you did. Our Facebook
fans are the first to see new adventure photos and videos and learn
about new adventures.
800-644-7382 / 941-346-2603
Life is either an incredible adventure or nothing at all.
© 2010 Incredible Adventures, Inc. 6604 Midnight Pass Road, Sarasota, Florida 34242