Incredible Adventures & World of Tanks
Event Recap – Summer Slam 2020!
The Client: Wargaming, Ltd., the company behind “World of Tanks”
- Assist in the creation of video content for a major online event featuring WWE wrestlers, a graffiti artist, the World’s Largest BBQ Truck and a Centurion tank. Event to take place in Texas, during peak COVID.
- Maintain strict COVID safety protocols throughout the event, including arranging for medical screening of everyone on set and enforcing distancing, disinfecting and masking requirements.
- Serve as Wargaming’s proxy throughout the event, since COVID travel restrictions prevented Wargaming employees from traveling to the US.
- Source a secure venue in Texas, capable of accommodating the tank, massive grill, graffiti artist and planned activities, for a closed set production.
- Arrange transport of Centurion tank from Minnesota to Texas and tank operation.
- Contract with the World’s Biggest BBQ Grill. Arrange for relocation to production site.
- Create a series of challenges, pitting the WWE wrestlers against the Centurion.
- Source all props needed for the production, ranging from hay bales to mannequins.
- Create a gaming area, where WWE stars could play World of Tanks.
- Work closely with WWE’s video production team.
- Coordinate Wargaming’s donation of 1000 individually-boxed and COVID safe BBQ meals to area veteran organizations and hospital workers.
- Contract with videographer to capture video of the meal deliveries.
- Provided two prize packages to be awarded to game players, allowing winners to drive the Centurion featured in the video at our special tank driving facility in Minnesota.
Results: Incredible Adventures delivered!
Video: Summer Slam 2020!
IF THERE'S SOMETHING YOU NEED CALL US FIRST
E-mail or call Incredible Adventures today for further details: 800 644-7382